Like all Town and Parish Councils, Padstow Town Council is NOT a planning authority. Padstow Town Council is a statutory consultee in the planning process and has a right to be informed of planning application within its parish by the Planning Authority, Cornwall Council.
Padstow Town Council has delegated authority to its Planning Committee to consider planning applications.
To view planning application documents and to submit comments directly to the planning authority, Cornwall Council (CC), you can log onto the planning register – please click here to be directed to CC planning register
Further information on Padstow Town Council Planning Committee:
- Padstow Town Councils Planning Procedure
- Please note that Planning Committee meetings are currently being held virtually on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6.30 pm for further information on agendas and minutes please click here
- A Model Approach To Pre-Application Discussions
- Cornwall Local Councils Pre-Application Protocol
- Padstow Town Council Parish Pre-Application Profile
During coronavirus from 24 March 2020 until 14 July 2020 the Council adopted a mechanism to submit comments to Cornwall Council, to view further information on this please see the following document: Planning mechanise 24.03.20-14.07.20.
Should it become necessary, the COVID19 planning mechanism may still be used between meetings, if this was to happen planning applications details would be loaded to the bottom of this webpage. If an application is being considered you may submit your comments to Padstow Town Council by the date detailed in the ‘Deadline date for public comments’ below, for them to be taken into consideration by the Councillors. To contact the council please email: firstname.lastname@example.org