Let’s help each other get out of lockdown and back to doing the things we used to love.
To do that, we need to follow the roadmap rules and right now that means staying at home as much as possible.
It’s tough, but it’s just for a bit longer.
At the moment we are only allowed to leave home to do certain things, and this is to stop the spread of Coronavirus.
- You can leave home for essential shopping, for a medical appointment (including getting a Coronavirus test), if you have caring responsibilities or to escape harm.
- Pupils can go back to face-to-face education in school and further education.
- Wraparound childcare, such as after-school clubs, can reopen to enable parents to work, attend education, access medical care or attend a support group.
- Outdoor recreation, such as a picnic, is allowed. This can be on your own, with one other person, or with your household or support bubble.
- Indoor visits to care homes are allowed for a single named visitor.
We need to keep following the guidance to keep each other safe.
There are more exemptions to the stay at home order and you can find more information on the rules and exemptions on the gov.uk website.