Following the recent announcement that more businesses will be able to reopen from 4 July, Cornwall Council is continuing give advice and guidance to businesses to ensure they are COVID-safe when they reopen, which may involve changes to ensure social distancing, along with enhanced hygiene measures.
Cornwall Council are hosting free Back in Business webinars for specific sectors:
- Tuesday 30 June at 11am – Tourism: self-catering
- Tuesday 30 June at 2pm – Tourism: B&B and small guest houses
- Wednesday 1 July at 11am – Tourism: Hotels
- Wednesday 1 July at 2pm – Hairdressers and barbers
- Thursday 2 July at 11am – Pubs and restaurants
- Thursday 2 July at 2pm – Tourism: Holiday parks
- Friday 3 July at 11am – Tourism: Attractions and outdoor venues
Any businesses that can’t take part in the webinars can register to receive information from the sessions and are welcome to send questions in for the panel to answer. Click here for more information.
For the reopening of Village Halls, Action with Communities in Rural England (ACRE) has issued specific guidance, including a sample risk assessment for reopening village halls and a sample risk assessment for hirers.